Don’t Miss Out on the Winter Selling Season on the Wasatch Front
A lot of people think that the real estate market freezes up through the winter and during the Holiday season. However, people are always buying and selling homes. The market never just disappears.
Today I have seven great reasons why you should consider buying or selling this Holiday season.
- People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer properties to choose from during the Holidays. Less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
- Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays! Your home is already feeling warm and cozy if you’ve decorated for the Holidays. Buyers will feel right at home.
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week.
- You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
As you can see, there are many good reasons to purchase a home this winter in Salt Lake City. If you need help buying or selling, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to speaking with you.