Thinking of selling your home? It can be overwhelming during good times, not to mention the uncertain times we’ve experienced lately. It’s surprising how our housing market has reacted to COVID-19 over the last couple months.
Join us on July 15th at 6:00 pm. This is a “virtual” webinar you can attend from your phone, computer or tablet. We want to share what we’re doing to help sell our homes in these current conditions.
We will be awarding one attendee a Detailed Home Cleaning package from our trusted cleaning company (who doesn’t love a clean house?)
Below is a short overview of the material we’ll cover together.
• Current Utah Housing Market Statistics and Data
• Is COVID-19 affecting your home’s value?
• Are we heading toward a housing crisis like we did during the Great Recession
• Can I sell my home virtually or safely with minimal contact and still get top dollar?
• What if I can’t pay my mortgage?
• Is now a good time to sell?
• The right strategy for pricing your home to sell?
• How to stage, market, and sell your home, FAST!
• There are many new home selling options that are available from cash offers, to instant offers, virtual brokers, limited service and fee for service limited brokers. Learn more about what option is right for you.
Learn how virtual technology is being deployed to keep sellers safe. Photography, digital signing, virtual grand openings, video consultations are all here to help sellers.
Learn about the process of selling, staging tips, market advice, and many other tips and tricks! In this class we will go over everything you will need to know about selling your property!
COVID 19 has changed…everything. So we’re going to take the time to educate the public on the do’s and don’ts of selling your home on the teleconference webinar. Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive the link.